Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Back to School

This gal's been around. Two years ago, she hopped into this car and rode halfway across the continent with a college freshman who'd never been to school a day in her life.

They checked into a bare dorm room together, met the roommates, and settled into a good life and lots of adventures.

Last week found the bear back in her car seat between the towels and laundry soap, headed for adventure's next stop: Omaha.

She and her college junior checked into a bare dorm room together, where they wait to meet the roommates, and settle into a good life and lots of adventures.

Have a good semester, little bear! I'm looking forward to seeing you more often!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

So sweet! I have a teddy bear that's been with me sincy babyhood, and hopefully he will follow me on all my journeys too. Thanks for sharing!

Sheila