Wednesday, May 30, 2007

TriCounty Coffee Club

Matt

Matt





Merrill Merrill Sam

Sam










We call ourselves the TriCounty Homeschool Association, just to sound official. A better name might be the TriCounty Coffe Club--four women who get together for coffee at the local flower shop two or three times a year. Sometimes we talk about what we're doing with our kids in school, but sometimes it is just the only social outing we've had in a while, so we chat. Last week we had a picnic. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the day. For more photos of the recent picnic, click here and scroll down

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alice!
I just discovered you had a blog and I remember my mom talking about this particular homeschool outing! It looks like it was a fun time.
As I look at the photos, I can't help but think that the boys in the creek made the whole thing that much more - real! :-)
I hope to keep in touch!
God bless you!