Thursday, May 31, 2007

What's in Your Kitchen?

One of the great things about having kids at home is the wide variety of objects that may show up on your kitchen counter. Here are two that buddied up to my morning cup of coffee.





These Angel Biscuits are made from the best biscuit recipe in the world. The steel object is the best pastry cutter in the world, a gift for my birthday. More about it tomorrow.






This is one of Audrey's latest pets. When we left for Texas, it was the size of a bobby pin. Five days later it was nearly the size of your index finger. Poor John had to add "caterpillars" to his list of animal chores while we were gone: horses, cows, rabbit, cats, dog, chickens and caterpillars. We think he's a pretty good sport, to have not fed the caterpillars to the chickens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi mrs.wood,
plenty of chocolate, thats whats im my kitchen!!!! :>p (me licking my lips)