Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Today's Fourteen

A while back, Rachel started posting lists of fourteen things she was thankful for at that particular moment. I want to make my own list of fourteen, so it's handy that I had fourteen young ladies staying in my home over the weekend. Fourteen beautiful souls who came to a church conference seeking the Lord, and left determined to overcome every enemy, determined to know God as richly as they can and to follow Him closely.



Soo......my fourteen for today?

1. Jubilee


2. Katie


3. Merrill 4. Lydia 5. Tabea






6. Rachel





7. Erica





8. Susie

9. Sarah 10. Hannah 11. Sarah Beth

12. Elizabeth



13. Debi 14. Audrey


I'm also thankful for two great boys who stayed at my house. Two great boys surrounded by fourteen girls; two great boys wanting to press forward in the Kingdom of God.





15. Caleb 16. Joshua

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats a lot of thankfulness:)

Erica said...

Gee, thanks for the flattering picture mom! :)

Ahh...I love Pit.

Katie said...

Ditto Erica....

I had an awesome time last weekend! I'm thankful for you!

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

I love you Aunt Alice

:-)

Kristi said...

Looks like you had a terrific set of houseguests! Thanks for having us over Sunday night, too. We had such a wonderful time!

Anonymous said...

The best part is the Caleb & Joshua picture - we listened to the meetings via the internet. Very touching.
-Kate