But Peter rose and ran to the tomb; stopping and looking in, he saw the linen cloths by themselves; and he went home wondering at what had happened.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Incredibles at Home
Have characters from The Incredibles come to dwell in my home?
Or are these my children?
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
AHAHAHAH! That is HILARIOUS!!! Did you do that through photoshop??? I love it. I think Erica and I should have our picture taken and then edited like thise. lol
AnneGirl - I don't know how to do that sort of thing with Photoshop, though it is likely possible. Four girls played with the built in camera and "effects" on a Mac computer. Great peals of laughter rocked the house.
8 comments:
AHAHAHAH! That is HILARIOUS!!! Did you do that through photoshop??? I love it. I think Erica and I should have our picture taken and then edited like thise. lol
OK, thats really freaky.
AnneGirl - I don't know how to do that sort of thing with Photoshop, though it is likely possible. Four girls played with the built in camera and "effects" on a Mac computer. Great peals of laughter rocked the house.
You shouldn't put stuff like that on your blog, people could die from laughing. :)
HAHAHA and LOL!
That is really funny Aunt Alice!
was there any fighting over who was going to use those pics for a post? oh, thanks to your family for their help on monday!!!
jeanniebuck
*Dies laughing* Oh! I can't comment I'm dead!
I think it's especially funny because we know who these girls are! :-)
Kristi
Post a Comment