Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Horse Play

"Playdays" at the Capital City Horse and Pony Club arena are a great way for girls and horses to work out the jitters before facing more serious competition later in the season. The show is judged and ribbons awarded, but 4H garb is not required, and attitudes are a little more relaxed than at bigger shows. We decided to spend Saturday afternoon with the playday horse crowd. My best photos were outside the show ring.

Erica & Merrill, listening to tales between events.



The spectators.




Time to go home.

4 comments:

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

WOW! I love that last picture! Looks like you all had fun!

Henny M.

Rebecca said...

yep, I LOVE that las pic too. Beautiful!

Miss Alice said...

You ladies are very sweet! I am having fun with the camera, as you can see. Love to you, Aunt Alice

Katie said...

I love the last 2 pictures!!!!