Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A Long Day

This is Brett, one of our strapping Farm Superheroes. Once I saw him heft a fifty-pound sack of seed corn with one hand. He was holding his cell phone with the other, probably having a nice little chat with his mother while he freighted the tonnage into a pickup bed.


The other night, long after dark, Brett was still working. My daughter's comment upon seeing him testifies to this guy's diligence:


It's pretty bad that I'm in my pajamas when Brett comes to work, then I get dressed and go about my day, and he's still here working when I put my pajamas back on!

Thanks, Brett.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

but sadly, brett doesnt have a chair on his front porch...

Miss Alice said...

Ha ha, Miss Vickie! If he ever gets a chair on his porch, we'll have to send you a photo.