Monday, June 4, 2007

Toadal Success

This is my entry in the Wood Family Heaviest Toad Contest. We were going to make the prize something yummy, like some ice cream, but some of us are trying very hard not to look like the heaviest toad, so we may have to come up with an alternate prize. Right after Toady jumped off the gram scale, it wouldn't work any more. Speaks a lot for the competitiveness of my entry don't you think?


Challenge for the homeschool math students: Does this guy weigh more or less than a McDonald's quarter-pounder?









2 comments:

Lil red said...

Hi Mrs. Wood,
Great pictures! Toads are so cute ( especially the little ones ). Next time we get together or have a chance to talk, can you please tell me how you get your pictures to look like they came out of a magazine!??! I really want to learn how to take pictures that look that good! Annie

Miss Alice said...

Annie-
I will be glad to help you however I can. Stay tuned! I am going to make a few posts about taking photos. Love, Mrs. Wood