Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sources

Where can you get the very best pastry cutter in the whole wide world?

From your daughter. Put it on your birthday list. If your birthday is a long way off, you might have to dig for it yourself:

As for "Retro Pies", I know absolutely nothing about them. I found this visual gem when I was looking for a graphic for my post. A little Photoshop added the black text and the pastry cutter........voila'! If I ever locate my copious free time, I think I might pop open Photoshop again and make notecards or recipe cards out of this image. Did I mention that I really like Photoshop Elements? Did I mention that it is addictive?

9 comments:

Lil red said...

You added the pastry cutter through photoshop!?!?!? What web site was this picture on?

Miss Alice said...

Yes, Photoshop can even add a pastry cutter! I'm telling you, Annie, that software is a wonder. Put it on your birthday list alongside the pastry cutter.

I can't remember the website where I got the original image....sorry.

Lil red said...

Hi Mrs. Wood,
Wow! You really made the pastry cutter look like it's apart of the picture!
Where can you buy Photoshop? Is it very expensive?

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha!! thats really funny mrs.wood!!!! he he -E

Miss Alice said...

Annie-
I use Adobe Photoshop Elements version 2.0. It is available from Amazon.com for about $20. They have come out with a newer version (version 5.0), which costs $60 or so on Amazon. Or check Ebay for either one.

Anonymous said...

Great Job with the Retro Pies Mom! It would have definitely fooled me if I hadn't know that you had stuck it in!!

Miss Alice said...

Thanks for the compliment, Emmie!

Rebecca said...

yee ha! I wish I knew how to run photoshop. I'm sure. QUITE sure I would be addicted to it as well. As it is I always have to yoo hoo for Steph... "help!"

Anonymous said...

great post, i have been away for about ten days